This blog is in no way, shape, or form a democracy. This blog is a dictatorship, or maybe just a monarchy. At any rate, I am HRH. I own this blog. Whether you agree or disagree with me, you are welcome to comment provided a) you are an adult and b) you can act like one. NO personal attacks, no drunken rants, and mild expletives only, please. Otherwise, you'll be deleted, banned, or drawn and quartered. My choice.
Monday, February 04, 2008
[Jim Gaffigan's silly voice:] Oh, she's going to hell for posting that one.
"My wife's really Catholic - she's like a Shiite Catholic."
"If you've never been to a Catholic Mass, that is the longest experience of your life. Makes you look forward to going to the DMV."
"My wife always wants me to go to confession. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't enjoy lying to a holy man."
This blog is in no way, shape, or form a democracy. This blog is a dictatorship, or maybe just a monarchy. At any rate, I am HRH. I own this blog. Whether you agree or disagree with me, you are welcome to comment provided a) you are an adult and b) you can act like one. NO personal attacks, no drunken rants, and mild expletives only, please. Otherwise, you'll be deleted, banned, or drawn and quartered. My choice.
<< Home