WardWideWeb

This blog is in no way, shape, or form a democracy. This blog is a dictatorship, or maybe just a monarchy. At any rate, I am HRH. I own this blog. Whether you agree or disagree with me, you are welcome to comment provided a) you are an adult and b) you can act like one. NO personal attacks, no drunken rants, and mild expletives only, please. Otherwise, you'll be deleted, banned, or drawn and quartered. My choice.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Vacation

We are leaving Saturday to spend a week in FL with my family.
All eight kids will be there - even my brother who lives in Maui has bought a ticket to come home!

I am SO looking forward to a week with my family, most of whom I haven't seen in a few months, many of whom I haven't seen in a couple of years.

Be back with you on 1/26.

Oh, and P.S.

Today, Friday, please pray for a very special intention of mine. Thanks!