This blog is in no way, shape, or form a democracy. This blog is a dictatorship, or maybe just a monarchy. At any rate, I am HRH. I own this blog. Whether you agree or disagree with me, you are welcome to comment provided a) you are an adult and b) you can act like one. NO personal attacks, no drunken rants, and mild expletives only, please. Otherwise, you'll be deleted, banned, or drawn and quartered. My choice.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Bob and I disagree about the Dome thing.
And I loathe his beloved Yankees and think he's got a man-crush on Mickey Mantle.
But we agree on almost everything else about the Game. He's a sentimental fan, just like me. I don't care what those SABR types say about him. I don't exactly care for the way he calls a game, but I enjoyed his musings in "Ken Burns' Baseball."
This blog is in no way, shape, or form a democracy. This blog is a dictatorship, or maybe just a monarchy. At any rate, I am HRH. I own this blog. Whether you agree or disagree with me, you are welcome to comment provided a) you are an adult and b) you can act like one. NO personal attacks, no drunken rants, and mild expletives only, please. Otherwise, you'll be deleted, banned, or drawn and quartered. My choice.
<< Home