WardWideWeb

This blog is in no way, shape, or form a democracy. This blog is a dictatorship, or maybe just a monarchy. At any rate, I am HRH. I own this blog. Whether you agree or disagree with me, you are welcome to comment provided a) you are an adult and b) you can act like one. NO personal attacks, no drunken rants, and mild expletives only, please. Otherwise, you'll be deleted, banned, or drawn and quartered. My choice.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

You get yourself...

...right over to EegahInc's blog and see this posting.

"Into the Woods" AND a great commentary on chastity!
I never thought of it that way - of course, when I first heard "Into the Woods" I wasn't exactly a good Catholic.

Anyway, if using a Sondheim musical as a tool for catechesis is wrong, I don't want to be right.

(Except for "Passion." Ugh.)