WardWideWeb

This blog is in no way, shape, or form a democracy. This blog is a dictatorship, or maybe just a monarchy. At any rate, I am HRH. I own this blog. Whether you agree or disagree with me, you are welcome to comment provided a) you are an adult and b) you can act like one. NO personal attacks, no drunken rants, and mild expletives only, please. Otherwise, you'll be deleted, banned, or drawn and quartered. My choice.

Monday, May 26, 2008

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

This blog is on hiatus.
Keeping up with a blog and a toddler is just entirely too time-consuming, so you know who won that battle.
I will never have the time to recover my links, plus, I am too lazy to even attempt it.
I will still post from time to time, perhaps, but I cannot keep up with this blog on a daily basis. We are trying to sell our home and I have begun a 54-day Novena and there is too much work to be done to bother with blogging.
I have found that not doing it has given me more time for the important stuff.
I can't say what will happen in a month, but right now, it's just not a priority.
I will still be dropping by others' blogs occasionally, and I am happy if anyone got anything out of this one.


Joe is still updating the Mary blog when he gets a chance.

Thanks to the loyal readers (all four of you) - I still have e-mail, you know!
;)