WardWideWeb

This blog is in no way, shape, or form a democracy. This blog is a dictatorship, or maybe just a monarchy. At any rate, I am HRH. I own this blog. Whether you agree or disagree with me, you are welcome to comment provided a) you are an adult and b) you can act like one. NO personal attacks, no drunken rants, and mild expletives only, please. Otherwise, you'll be deleted, banned, or drawn and quartered. My choice.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Daley's legacy.

Mayor-for-Life Richard J. Daley won't be remembered for much (other than corruption, but that's par for the course for Chicago pols), but in 100 years, I'll wager people are still cursing his name for allowing the first building in Grant Park, which will inevitably lead to the second, third, and tenth buildings in Grant Park.

Curse this administration.

Thank you, Alderman Patrick Reilly, for trying to save Grant Park.

Screw you, Daley, and screw the lousy, overpriced, piece of crap "Children's Museum."
I will never, ever darken the door of this place, nor will my child.
I'd sooner spend an afternoon in a McDonald's Playland.