Happy Mother's Day!

Mom-of-Pa, thanks for raising a man who respects women, loves children and animals, is kind and gentle without being a wuss.
Grandma Phyllis, thanks for all your support in our time of need, especially your support of J. You are a shining example of how a mother should act in a time of great crisis. Your strength and faith was inspiring and beautiful. Your gentle care for your child was something the whole world could learn from. Your immediate acceptance and love of our family was humbling and selfless. I will never forget it.
And to dear J., the first mother Mary ever had. Your courage and self-sacrifice was the very definition of heroic. Your tender care for her before her birth was amazing. Every time you'd ask, "Do you think another Coke would be okay?" or "Do you think I could take anything for heartburn?", I'd melt a little more inside. I can't imagine a more precious or gentle person I'd want caring for Mary in those nine months.
"Thank you" could never be enough. Even "I love you" fails miserably.
You will always have my heart, until the day I die.
You can't know how you completed me. I will never want again.
We bought a donkey for a poor family in Haiti, and it was given in honor of all of you. You will all be remembered in the prayer intentions of Food for the Poor.
We love you all beyond measure.

<< Home