WardWideWeb

This blog is in no way, shape, or form a democracy. This blog is a dictatorship, or maybe just a monarchy. At any rate, I am HRH. I own this blog. Whether you agree or disagree with me, you are welcome to comment provided a) you are an adult and b) you can act like one. NO personal attacks, no drunken rants, and mild expletives only, please. Otherwise, you'll be deleted, banned, or drawn and quartered. My choice.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Nope.

Attention commenters and potential commenters:

Sorry.

I don't deal with tantrums.

If you stomp your feet and pound your fists, you are not welcome here.
If you threaten to abruptly leave, then leave you shall.
No further comments of yours will be published.

I wouldn't tolerate this behavior in a child, and I certainly won't tolerate it from a stranger.

You are a guest here. As the owner of this house, I can (and will) say goodbye when you start to engage in name-calling and the like.

I have had this blog for a long time. I have talked about abortion with abortion supporters, I have talked about the death penalty to death penalty supporters, and I have talked about the Iraq War with its supporters. I have made some of my best online friends by politely answering questions they posed on this blog. Pity everyone can't act like a grown-up.

To my regular commenters, comment moderation is enabled.
Yes, it's a royal pain in the ass.

Ah, well.