WardWideWeb

This blog is in no way, shape, or form a democracy. This blog is a dictatorship, or maybe just a monarchy. At any rate, I am HRH. I own this blog. Whether you agree or disagree with me, you are welcome to comment provided a) you are an adult and b) you can act like one. NO personal attacks, no drunken rants, and mild expletives only, please. Otherwise, you'll be deleted, banned, or drawn and quartered. My choice.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tagged, part two.

Mac tagged me to list five critically-lauded movies which I detest.

Oh, this will be easy.

1. Citizen Kane. Lord, did I hate that movie. I'm sorry if you love it. I do not.

2. From Here to Eternity. So dated, and boring to boot. Yawn.

3. Becket. Homoerotic undertones in nearly every scene, as was common for period movies of the 50s and 60s, particularly religious period movies of the era. If it wasn't homoerotic, it was just erotic, period. Oh, yeah. They're "just great friends." Riiiiight.

4. The Birds. I guess I don't detest it, but it's not one I particularly like. And Mac took all the good answers.

5. It Happened One Night. Hated it.


I tag those of you who have been to see a movie in a theater in the past two months.
(The last movie I saw in a theater was "The Return of the King." Seriously.)