Tagged!
By Father Daren, for a meme.
Without further ado...
The rules are simple:
1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habit/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
1. I am pretty emotional before I have coffee in the AM - not in the usual way, either. I get weepy if I haven't had enough coffee. Often, on my way to work, some piece of music I'll be listening to will make me cry - because I am not caffeinated and it is so beautiful and moving. On the way home, same piece of music - I'm fine.
2. I have recently started reading the Church Fathers voraciously and I cannot get enough! If you haven't read them, seriously - you need to start. GO TO THE LIBRARY! I've currently got St Maximus, St Gregory of Nyssa, and Quodvultdeus of Carthage all going at once, three different books. The Quodvultdeus book is the "Creedal homilies", a series of three homilies he gave on three consecutive Easters. They are magnificent, and I am going to type out part of the first one (the homilies are addressed to new Catholics present) for our new Catholics of 2008 very soon.
3. I could not have imagined how fulfilling parenthood is. Seriously. Never in my wildest dreams.
4. I still have last year's palms behind the crucifix. What do I do with them?!
5. I have a crush on WA Mozart. I wish I was kidding.
6. I know a secret about the upcoming Papal visit.
7. I never had a Barbie doll.
Bonus: I'm a rebel who doesn't like following directions. Therefore, I tag all those people who want to do this meme. Consider yourself tagged.

<< Home