WardWideWeb

This blog is in no way, shape, or form a democracy. This blog is a dictatorship, or maybe just a monarchy. At any rate, I am HRH. I own this blog. Whether you agree or disagree with me, you are welcome to comment provided a) you are an adult and b) you can act like one. NO personal attacks, no drunken rants, and mild expletives only, please. Otherwise, you'll be deleted, banned, or drawn and quartered. My choice.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sisters' Buggy Appeal Makes the News

I love the fact that I can log onto a website, spend less than five minutes there, and hear what a mourning dove sounds like, find out what the longest bridge in the world is, or have a baby buggy sent to some Sisters in Scotland.
The internet is a fascinating, wonderful thing.

Here is a link to the Sisters' website which has an article from The Catholic Times about their buggy appeal. Thank you to everyone who responded, whether it was with a buggy, a bath, or (most importantly) prayers.
I think the Sisters are still amazed at the great outpouring of support.
I know that the Sisters are doing great work for women in crisis, and it's nice to know that it's so easy to really make a difference in the life of a mother in need. I know that whatever you send to the Sisters will end up in the home of a very thankful, very needy new mom.
Watch this space for information about anything else they may need.
If you'd like to donate to this fine cause, please see my posting from a couple of weeks ago.
I'm sure that any baby items would be greatly appreciated by the new mothers.


Just look at these outfits:



Do you know what's great?
The first outfit ("Peek-a-boo") is only $4.99, the next two are $3.99, and the little karate pants at the bottom (A-dorable!) are only $5.99.
Baby clothes are not only the cutest items of clothing ever, they are inexpensive!

Please support the worthy efforts of people who are offering a real solution to these women.