This blog is in no way, shape, or form a democracy. This blog is a dictatorship, or maybe just a monarchy. At any rate, I am HRH. I own this blog. Whether you agree or disagree with me, you are welcome to comment provided a) you are an adult and b) you can act like one. NO personal attacks, no drunken rants, and mild expletives only, please. Otherwise, you'll be deleted, banned, or drawn and quartered. My choice.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
It's ALL YOUR FAULT!
The ever-witty Ironic Catholic has informed us that Loome Booksellers is closing soon. They are going out with style.
Here is a video they made showing you what is going to happen because YOU spent too much time reading blogs and NOT ENOUGH TIME reading books.
This blog is in no way, shape, or form a democracy. This blog is a dictatorship, or maybe just a monarchy. At any rate, I am HRH. I own this blog. Whether you agree or disagree with me, you are welcome to comment provided a) you are an adult and b) you can act like one. NO personal attacks, no drunken rants, and mild expletives only, please. Otherwise, you'll be deleted, banned, or drawn and quartered. My choice.
<< Home