WardWideWeb

This blog is in no way, shape, or form a democracy. This blog is a dictatorship, or maybe just a monarchy. At any rate, I am HRH. I own this blog. Whether you agree or disagree with me, you are welcome to comment provided a) you are an adult and b) you can act like one. NO personal attacks, no drunken rants, and mild expletives only, please. Otherwise, you'll be deleted, banned, or drawn and quartered. My choice.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The prettiest Christmas dress ever!





I went to get the mail yesterday and I had a box from blogger Thorn in the Pew, who also owns Josiekat's Trunk, her handmade children's clothing line.
In it was the prettiest Christmas dress I have ever seen.
I'm not huge on velvet or tulle or satin, though I know some people are. I just really want Mary to be comfortable in whatever she's wearing, and this dress is not only gorgeous but soft, comfy cotton!
The pattern is so precious - it reminds me of those old 1950s Christmas illustrations - kids with huge heads and rosy cheeks wearing footie pajamas and engaged in various Christmas morning activities.
A line of pretty black bows separates the top part from the bottom.

I can't thank Thornie enough - Mary is going to be the prettiest baby at Christmas Mass!
I know Thorn was busy getting her orders ready for the holidays, and I so appreciate her taking the time to send this gorgeous dress to Mary!

Here are some more dresses from her line:

Holly Days Dress

Vintage Christmas Dress

Christmas Eve Toile

Aviary Pink Dress

Hula Girl Dress

We received another beautiful dress from Thornie back in June and everywhere we went, people were asking, "Ooooo, where did you get that dress?!"

Thank you, Thornie! We are so touched and thrilled with your beautiful gift!