WardWideWeb

This blog is in no way, shape, or form a democracy. This blog is a dictatorship, or maybe just a monarchy. At any rate, I am HRH. I own this blog. Whether you agree or disagree with me, you are welcome to comment provided a) you are an adult and b) you can act like one. NO personal attacks, no drunken rants, and mild expletives only, please. Otherwise, you'll be deleted, banned, or drawn and quartered. My choice.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Dingdingdingdingding!

Father Simon hits the nail on the head in this past Sunday's homily.

Redemptive suffering, the true meaning of love, how the "least in the Kingdom of Heaven" could possibly be greater than John the Baptist as is proclaimed in the Gospel reading, Mother Teresa's dark night of the soul, the ridiculousness of the Cross - this is vintage Father Simon.

I so love his homilies.