Tagged.
1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
Both; since I've been on dayshift and working Sundays again, I don't really have an option. I either go Saturday evening at SJC or Sunday evening at St. Mary of the Angels. Last Sunday, I went to St. Hyacinth. By the way, raise your hand if you thought St. Hyacinth was a woman. My mother called me, no lie, at 10PM her time last night to ask me if I knew he was a man. I digress.
Wikipedia gives us this most interesting article on St. Hyacinth's Basilica which is a neat read if you have time. Because it's closer and Sunday evening Mass is at 5PM, not 7:30 PM like St. Mary of the Angels, it's probably the one I'll be going to from now on if for some reason we can't make SJC on Saturday night. Barring all this, I will go Sunday at work in the chapel if I get lunch at either 9AM or 11AM.
I'm hoping SOMEONE will start offering the old Mass on Saturday evenings, but probably not.
2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
20 minutes or so if I go to SJC. 15 minutes or so if I go to St. Lambert's. (This is sad, because they are only a few miles away. Chicago traffic...)
3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
I am a Roman Catholic. I'm trying to be the sort of Catholic that the pope is.
(I just copied and pasted this entire meme from Paul's blog, so I'm just deleting his answers and adding my own. BUT... I couldn't have answered this better. Great answer, Paul! I'm keeping it.)
4. Are you a comment junkie?
Not really. I often forget where I comment, etc. I like to read the comments on my blog, though. I have great commenters here.
5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
See above.
6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
Ever? I AM the anonymous commenter on your blog.
Just kidding. No.
7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
Georg Ratzinger's. Not that he has a blog. But, still...
8. Which blog is the first one you check?
Mine!
9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
Yes! Not including the ones on my sidebar under "Fellow Cantians" (with whom I've had many good times), I recently met Paul from Thoughts of a Regular Guy. He came to SJC for the 9/14 Mass. It was a blast. He promised he'd come back one day with the wife and kids, maybe for the Mozart Requiem on All Souls' Day.
10. What are you reading?
The Douay-Rheims translation Bible, specifically the Book of Isaiah. It's blowing my mind.
Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II?
It most certainly has been. PLUS, my interweblog has been EXCOMMUNICATED by the Society of St. Leo I.
I just don't fit in anywhere.
If it has, who do you think Father Tim really is?
At first, I thought it was Rick Lugari, but it can't be, because Rick isn't in Tennessee.
So I have no idea.
By the way, Rickkkkkk, when are you going to do something funny on the internets again???

<< Home