WardWideWeb

This blog is in no way, shape, or form a democracy. This blog is a dictatorship, or maybe just a monarchy. At any rate, I am HRH. I own this blog. Whether you agree or disagree with me, you are welcome to comment provided a) you are an adult and b) you can act like one. NO personal attacks, no drunken rants, and mild expletives only, please. Otherwise, you'll be deleted, banned, or drawn and quartered. My choice.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Marriage Banns. Franking and Natalie must feel SO out of place. :)

I had to laugh at the marriage banns/zapowiedzi przedslubne in the St. Hyacinth bulletin this week:

First Call:

Piotr Kornatowski and Agnieszka Galazka
Krzysztof Chudzik and Iwona Rejniak
Karol Dmowski and Wioletta Maka
Grzegorz Podjasek and Kinga Kwapniewska

Second Call:

Rafal Omachel and Katarzyna Wojtowicz
Edward Fogell and Therese Daukus
Krzysztof Siwicki and Joanna Jarocka

Third Call:

Pawel Bojanowski and Maria Kaczor
Daniel Birkow and Ewelina Kwapien
Franking Ruffalo and Natalie Dominick