WardWideWeb

This blog is in no way, shape, or form a democracy. This blog is a dictatorship, or maybe just a monarchy. At any rate, I am HRH. I own this blog. Whether you agree or disagree with me, you are welcome to comment provided a) you are an adult and b) you can act like one. NO personal attacks, no drunken rants, and mild expletives only, please. Otherwise, you'll be deleted, banned, or drawn and quartered. My choice.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

In other news...


I had my hair chopped off day before yesterday.
It's now too short to put in a ponytail, or a clip, just below my ears.
I like the cut a lot.
I have naturally curly hair, which was being weighed down and looking stupid
with the length. Now, it's nicely curly, and you can't see the gray as much.
Not that I have gray hair. I'm just sayin'. If I did.
Also, I use considerably less shampoo.
And I just put some mousse on my hands, run my fingers through my hair, and voila!
I'm done.
But the best thing of all? I won't have to fool with my mop while tending a screeching baby
at 2AM.
(No, of course not. That's not her. Would I be blogging about my hair if The Impending Arrival was no longer Impending?)