Tagged.
Got tagged for this list, so here goes. I'm a pretty boring person, and I think the list reflects that.
7 things to do before I die:
1) Become a better Catholic.
2) Become more patient.
3) Uhhhh, I don't know. I'm pretty contented I guess. Just being a better person would please me. I really don't have a burning desire to climb mountains or picnic under the Pyramids. Oh, but I would REALLY like to:
4) Go to the Holy Land. But to do that, I would first have to:
5) Overcome my fear of traveling to the Holy Land.
6) See the Galapagos Islands or somewhere cool and exotic like that.
7) Own a flying car.
7 things I can't do:
1) Sing
2) Dance
3) Easily shake off a perceived offense
4) Do anything for long periods of time before I get distracted.
5) Many, many, many other things that would bore you to read.
7 books I love:
1) Mere Christianity
2) The Priest is Not His Own
3) Fellowship of the Ring
4) God is Near Us
5) Grapes of Wrath
6) The Green Mile
7) In the Heart of the Sea
7 movies I love:
1) Young Frankenstein
2) Amadeus
3) A Christmas Story
4) Monty Python's Holy Grail
5) Braveheart
6) Lord forgive me, The Life of Brian (What's so special about the cheesemakers?, Who you callin' Big Nose?, But you haven't got a womb!, I have a vewy good fwiend in Wome named 'Biggus Dickus'. He has a wife, you know. Do you know what she's called? She's called... Incontinentia. Incontinentia Buttocks.)
7) The Big Lebowski
Things I say:
1) Right? (Thanks to my shift at work, who said it so much it rubbed off.)
2) Aw, cheese, Eddie.
3) Hells' bells.
4) Jewels, as in the grocery store 'Jewel'. (Started out because my husband and I were mocking the people in Chicago who add an 's' to everything. Became a habit.)
5) Farg.
6) Frig.
7) The "F dash dash dash word, the Queen Mother of all cuss words".

<< Home